A roadmap to understanding every franchisee and individualising your approach for better relationships and more successful and profitable outcomes.
Each franchisee is a unique mix of personality, business skills and experience. They are all very different. Therefore, how you support, coach and engage each franchisee cannot be standardised.
When supporting franchisees, quickly determine where a franchisee will struggle and where they will be most successful; their best and worst activities and roles; and where they will need the most support is invaluable knowledge.
Keeping franchisees satisfied, performing and profitable, at the level they’re at, is extremely important, because unhappy and underperforming franchisees can damage your brand, drain support people, and even erode the value of their own franchise business.
This course will teach you to identify the 8 types of franchisees and the 9 levels on the Franchise Spectrum, which when applied will dissolve conflict and accelerate trust in relationships; provide a framework for coaching / mentoring franchisees; and enable your team to individualise how they engage with each franchisee, for faster action to profit.
This learn at your own pace course is delivered online. You will earn 250 education credits if enrolled in the Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) program, when you complete the course.
Included in the content of the course is 11 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Franchise Dynamics System
- Module 2: Understanding the different types of franchisees
- Module 3: The “Creator” franchisee – naturally creative and leaving the details to others
- Module 4: The “Star” franchisee – highlighting brand value to others and inspiring people
- Module 5: The “Supporter” franchisee – leading from the front where people come first
- Module 6: The “Dealmaker” franchisee – using negotiation skills to support the network
- Module 7: The “Trader” franchisee – helping the team profit with great sense of timing
- Module 8: The “Accumulator” franchisee – applying research driven decisions to consistently achieve
- Module 9: The “Lord” franchisee – where focus on finance produces perpetual results
- Module 10: The “Mechanic” franchisee – structuring simple systems to work smarter
- Module 11: Leveraging franchisees to unlock capacity and accelerate satisfaction
Each module includes a series of short videos, a downloadable audio file to listen on the go and a downloadable workbook. Each module concludes with a short assessment. On completion of the 11 Modules you will be issued a certificate of completion.
This course is suitable for all franchised and licensed networks, franchise advisors and suppliers. People who will receive specific benefit by attending include:
- Senior executives of franchise networks;
- Franchise recruitment people;
- Master franchisees;
- Field Support people and Business Development managers.
Course cost includes —
- a bonus Talent Dynamics Profile test token (usual price $137); and
- the opportunity for you to schedule one-one support (usual price $157pm), if you require it, to answer any questions, help you complete the course, and prepare to practically apply your new knowledge in your franchise network.
Tracy Eaton, an international speaker, author and co-founder of Remarkable Franchises, leaders in franchise culture, franchisee education and profitability, has been coaching, mentoring and training for over 30 years. After training as a teacher, Tracy had a 10-year corporate career with McDonald's Australia, training and developing staff, managers and franchisees; and played a key role in McDonald's becoming a registered training organization. Tracy has coached, mentored and trained 1000’s of people in SME and franchise brands, including franchisees and their teams – across more than 40 industries – to market and grow their businesses and develop their people.
StartIntroduction to Understanding Franchisees Course (9:59)
StartLecture 1: Business is a game (7:36)
StartLecture 2: Trust and flow (24:19)
StartLecture 3: Talent Dynamics Overview (14:54)
StartTake the Franchise Spectrum Test
StartLecture 4: Understanding the Franchise Spectrum (52:18)
StartTake the assessment to complete Module 1
StartTake the Talent Dynamics Profile Test
StartOverview Module 2 - Understanding the different franchisee types (1:36)
StartLecture 1: The four energy frequencies (25:42)
StartLecture 2: The 4 aspects of the four frequencies (41:30)
StartLecture 3: Overlaying the 8 franchisee types on the 4 frequencies (24:08)
StartTake the Assessment to complete module 2